Growing your understanding of recovery and spirituality including:
- In-depth studies of the Big Book; the basic text of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Emmet Fox's "The Sermon on the Mount" with The Glossary and Reference Guide
- Our Daily Connection - Prayer, Meditation & Self Examination - Step 11
- Sponsorship in AA - The Sponsor's Handbook
- The 12 Steps by Big Book workshops
- Letting go of old ideas, The 12 Traditions of AA, AA History; and many others...
Day or weekend long retreats to explore spiritual ideas and the means by which we can incorporate them into everyday living.
Glendalough, County Wicklow, Ireland
Helping others to a greater understanding of God and what role we each play. How do we carry this message in our lives?
Topic discussions including spiritual living, what humility really is, displacing God, spiritual motive, and others.
Seminars and workshops to examine spiritual principles in a condensed format.