Growing your understanding of spiritual topics including:
- In-depth studies of the Big Book; the basic text of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Emmet Fox's "The Sermon on the Mount" with The Glossary and Reference Guide
- Our Daily Connection - Prayer, Meditation & Self Examination
- Sponsorship in AA - The Sponsor's Handbook
- The 12 Steps by Big Book workshops
- Letting go of old ideas, The 12 Traditions of AA, AA History; and many others...
Seminars and workshops to examine spiritual principles in a condensed format.
Day or weekend long sessions to grasp spiritual ideas and the means by which we can incorporate them into everyday living.
Helping others to a greater understanding of God and what role we each play. How do we carry this message in our lives?
Topic discussions including spiritual living, what humility really is, displacing God, spiritual motive, and others.