Helping others to a greater understanding of God and what role we each play.
Weekend long sessions to grasp spiritual ideas and the means by which we can incorporate them into everyday living.
Growing your understanding of spiritual topics including:
- In-depth studies of AA's basic text - the Big Book
- Emmet Fox's "The Sermon on the Mount" with The Glossary and Reference Guide
- Our Daily Connection - Prayer, Meditation & Self Examination
- Sponsorship in AA - The Sponsor's Handbook
- Letting go of old ideas, The 12 Traditions, AA History; and others...
Topic discussions including spiritual living, what humility really is, displacing God, spiritual motive, and others.
Topic driven seminars to examine spiritual principles in a condensed format.