Day or weekend long sessions to grasp spiritual ideas and the means by which we can incorporate them into everyday living.
Growing your understanding of spiritual topics including:
- In-depth studies of the Big Book; the basic text of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Emmet Fox's "The Sermon on the Mount" with The Glossary and Reference Guide
- Our Daily Connection - Prayer, Meditation & Self Examination
- Sponsorship in AA - The Sponsor's Handbook
- The 12 Steps by Big Book workshops
- Letting go of old ideas, The 12 Traditions of AA, AA History; and many others...
Topic discussions including spiritual living, what humility really is, displacing God, spiritual motive, and others.
Helping others to a greater understanding of God and what role we each play. How do we carry this message in our lives?
Seminars and workshops to examine spiritual principles in a condensed format.